Sunday, November 06, 2005

I stole this from Yamamanama...

Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle.
Say the following questions aloud, and press play.
Use the song title as the answer to the question.
NO CHEATING.

How does the world see me? Trip at the Brain - Suicidal Tendencies
Will I have a happy life? Working Class - Kill or be Killed
What do my friends really think of me? Empire - Sedition
Do people secretly lust after me? Christmas Dreaming - Harry Connick Jr.
How can I make myself happy? Valkyrian - Midgard
What should I do with my life? We will never die - People Haters
Why must life be so full of pain? Kill it - Blue Eyed Devils
How can I maximize my pleasure during sex? Trapped Excuse - To the Grave
Will I ever have children? Memories of you - Frank Sinatra
Will I die happy? My time has yet to come - Blood for Blood
What is some good advice for me? Hello, I love you - The Doors
What is happiness? JustifiedBlackEye - Joey cape/Tony sly
What's my favorite fetish? Agoraphobia - Incubus
How will I be remembered? Turncoat - Anti Flag


I guess it means I'm not easily explainable or classifiable.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?